Arcam rBlink Bluetooth Receiver
Streaming high quality music from your favourite mobile device is now easy with the rBlink Bluetooth** audio converter. Engineered by Arcam, and using the aptX̴å¬* transmission system, the rBlink allows any Bluetooth equipped music device to quickly and easily send music straight to a HiFi system with stunning quality.
- Audiophile Bluetooth Music Converter
- High quality music replay from mobile devices
- Burr Brown PCM5102 24bit DAC
- Uses aptX streaming technology
- High-end audio circuitry and components
- High quality cast aluminium casework
The rBlink uses a high-end PCM 5102 DAC to convert music to a line level output ready for connection to a whole host of audio systems. Installation is easy with a simple pairing system for new devices. Music is delivered by Arcam electronics so you can be sure of world-class sound quality too!
The rBlink comes housed in a stylish yet rugged cast aluminium case and is small and discreet enough to sit proudly next to your HiFi system just getting on with the job of delivering great music.
- DAC: TI PCM5102
- Frequency response: 10Hz- 20kHz, ±0.1dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: + Noise 0.002%
- Signal-to-noise ratio (A Weighted): 106dB (24-bit)
- Line output level: 2.15Vrms
- Supported CODECs: SBC, AAC
- Power requirements: 0.7W max
- Dimensions (wxdxh, mm): 75 x 100 x 26
- Weight: 350g