TruAudio Trunami In-Wall Passive Subwoofer with Enclosure
Trunami in-wall subwoofer with sealed enclosure, 8" woofer, dual 6 1/2" passive radiators, includes white paintable grill, 250 watts, 8 Ohms. Sold each. Amp sold separately.
Featuring High-Excursion-Spider-Suspension (HESS) designed 8" woofer for deep bass, linearity and break-up mode control at high drive levels. Two 6.5" Bass Augmenting Drivers (BAD) to enhance the bass while keeping the dimensions of the Trunami cabinet to a minimum. Tuned to vibrate in response to the bass energy coming from the woofer, the BAD's extend the Trunami bass a full -3db@32Hz when mounted mid wall near the floor. This gives the Trunami the aural perception of bass notes roughly half an octave lower than it would otherwise be able to reproduce.
Finally, the use of multiple subs to prevent areas of bass null regions in a room of very low bass is fast becoming the norm in installations. In keeping with that trend, the Trunami has been designed to work as a single unit or in 2- or 4-unit configurations to minimize waves and phase cancellations in larger rooms.
- High Excursion Spider Suspension (HESS) designed 8" woofer
- Two 6.5" Bass Augmenting Drivers (BAD) for deeper bass
- Mount between 16" stud in standard thickness wall
- Comes complete with MDF back box - retrofittable
- Frameless, magnetic Ghost-like cloth grill for easy install and minimal footprint
- Includes black cloth grill. Optional white cloth or paintable grill sold separately